[Paperback] TTMIK Book - Level 3 (International & Domestic Shipping)
The TTMIK Books are based on the lessons available on our website and in the podcast but improved and edited to fit the book format, so that you can learn Korean on your own. The book comes with an audio CD including the recordings of all of the major vocabulary words, expressions, sample sentences and dialogues used in the book.
The TalkToMeInKorean Level 3 book is based on the following curriculum available on our site, with more sample sentences, sample dialogues, illustrations that help your understanding, as well as exercises and answers.
- Lesson 1 – Too much or very / 너무
- Lesson 2 – Linking verbs with -고 / Verb and Verb / 하고
- Lesson 3 – In front of, Behind, On top of, Under, Next to / 앞에, 옆에, 위에, 밑에, 뒤에
- Lesson 4 – Shall we … ?, I wonder… / -(으)ㄹ까요?
- Lesson 5 – Approximately, About / 쯤, 약, 정도
- Lesson 6 – Future tense / -(으)ㄹ 거예요 vs -(으)ㄹ게요
- Lesson 7 – Linking verbs / -아/어/여서
- Lesson 8 – To look like, To seem like / – 같아요
- Lesson 9 – To seem like, To look like (used with verbs) / -ㄴ 것 같아요
- Lesson 10 – Before -ing / -기 전에
- Lesson 11 – ㅂ irregular / ㅂ 불규칙
- Lesson 12 – But still, Nevertheless / 그래도
- Lesson 13 – Making adjectives / descriptive verbs + -ㄴ 명사
- Lesson 14 – Making adjectives / action verbs + -는/(으)ㄴ/(으)ㄹ + 명사
- Lesson 15 – Well then, In that case, If so / 그러면, 그럼
- Lesson 16 – Let’s / -아/어/여요 (청유형)
- Lesson 17 – In order to, For the sake of / 위하다, 위해, 위해서
- Lesson 18 – Nothing but, Only / 밖에 + 부정형
- Lesson 19 – After -ing / 다음에
- Lesson 20 – Even if, Even though / -아/어/여도
- Lesson 21 – Linking verbs / -는데, 명사 + -인데, 형용사 + -ㄴ데
- Lesson 22 – Maybe I might… / -(ㅇ)ㄹ 수도 있어요
- Lesson 23 – Word builder 1 / 학(學)
- Lesson 24 – 르 irregular / 르 불규칙
- Lesson 25 – Verb ending / -네요
- Lesson 26 – ㄷ irregular / ㄷ 불규칙
- Lesson 27 – Politeness Levels / 반말 and 존댓말
- Lesson 28 – “Let’s” in casual language / 반말
- Lesson 29 – ㅅ irregular / ㅅ 불규칙
- Lesson 30 – Word builder 2 / 실(室)
The book comes with an audio CD that contains the audio recordings of all the sample sentences and dialogues used in the book.
To ensure secure and correct shipping, please choose your region correctly before you add this item to your cart.
Zone 1: Japan, China, Hongkong, Makau
Zone 2: South East Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, ...), Mongolia
Zone 3: Europe, Central Asia, Canada, USA, Australia, Mexico, Middle East
Zone 4: Africa, South America, Mexico, Puerto Rico